<VV> Front body clip for a late

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 8 01:11:49 EDT 2008

I have a front clip from a '66 Monza that was going to be used to
repair my Monza when it was damaged last year.  I'll sell it for my
cost.  I doubt that it could be shipped easily (unless you know
something I don't - probably pretty likely...ggg)  So, if you are
willing to pick it up let me know.  I paid $200 for it.  It consists
of the left front fender cut at the wheel well, the entire front
clip, and the entire right fender to the front door.  It is a rust
free section as this was a Texas car.  Let me know if you are
interested and I'll e-mail pics.  Hurry, as the body shop called to
tell me that it will go to the crusher if not moved soon, and I have
nowhere to store it.

This might be considered charity (non-profit) to replace the main
harness in my Monza.

Stephen Upham