<VV> Replacing the main harness

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Sep 8 09:37:19 EDT 2008

No first hand experience replacing a harness, but I have taken a
couple out of parts carts.  As others have mentioned, it's a big
job.  I think you could avoid removing the powertrain and just lower
the front of the powerpack to get some extra clearance to get the
connector through easily.  You'll also need to remove the duct
extension for the defroster and its cover.  Good luck.

--Bryan