<VV> Replacing the main harness

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 8 01:02:35 EDT 2008

My last post just reminded me to focus on the task at hand.  Does
anyone else have anything to add about their first hand experience in
replacing a main harness without dropping the drive-train?   I would
much prefer a new harness, but on the other hand I'm not a mechanic,
remember, I'm a teacher.  Although I've done considerable assembly
and measuring experience on my car from the block guts on up (takes
me four or five tries to get it right), I do have a propensity for
turning a difficult job into a near disaster.

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas
Vice-President / North Texas Corvair Association
CORSA
Corvaireum II

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza Hardtop 110, PG, Sierra Tan, Saddle