<VV> SECC Event

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Mon Sep 8 21:42:37 EDT 2008

Warren Leveque wrote....
"They are taking it to the SCCA Solo Nationals in a week. It is a Lotus 7
clone (1200 #) with a 230 HP Honda S 2000 engine in the
absolute center of the car (front? mid engined). The week spent lowering the
rear roll center helped greatly. Wish I could be there.
Sooo, I just entered the ST. Augustine Florida SECC Nov. 1 and 2 , autocross
event. See all of you other specialty cars there????"

I always enjoy watching the LeVeques run....the driving styles seem so
different, yet the times are always close.  One of these days I need to try
the Nationals,  competitive or not.
Speaking of being non competitive.....I don't have a specialty car, missed
that chance,   but am hoping to see Warren run at the SECC event....sending
my registration .  Should be a fun 2 days .

tim mahler
#3 Goodwrench Corvair.