<VV> The CORRECT FAN COLOR

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 23:15:55 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/8/2008 5:13:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
chsadek at comcast.net writes:

One more  possible data point. I had a what looked to be NOS LM mag fan in GM
box  that looked dark gray, as I recall-95% surety.
I agree they must have been  coated with something to prevent oxidation.
Chuck  S

I still have one in the box. (Actually the part is listed for the 61-64 in
the GM parts book, so it is a 1964 fan)Other than a few dozen little places
that are making a valiant attempt at returning to seawater, it is  definitely a
coated surface and dark-ish gray! P/N is 3828742 - (The  mounting hole size
for the bolts is different than the 65-69). -  Seth