<VV> CLicking noise

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 9 13:27:43 EDT 2008

Try several slow speed turns - L & R - say in the 10 to 15 mph range with
the windows (top if a vert) down.  You might even turn off the IGN through
the turns so you can hear the other car sounds better.  If you have wheel
covers, have them removed at this time.  You should be able to determine
which side the sound comes from.  From what you've said so far, I do suspect
it is a U joint about to fail.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110