<VV> The CORRECT FAN COLOR

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 9 14:19:01 EDT 2008

If I recall correctly, I think that early mag fans were painted black for a
while, but the factory discontinued that. Possibly a leftover practice from
building the steel fans.

I DO know that later fans were left bare metal color. Whether they were
even coated with anything (like clear) is debatable.

-Mark