<VV> fan color

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Tue Sep 9 16:51:38 EDT 2008

The fan on my engine is a medium blue power coating (my old car was blue also). As Harry said, the color can be striking and draw attension to the fan. However, there is a downside, it gets dirty. This is true especially on the "windward" side of the blades. Being power coated (a smooth surface) it is fairly easy to clean, but I do still have to deal with the belt and throttle linkage. Were I to do it over again (and I might), I'd go with a dark color that would hide the diry better/longer.

Not?a cleaning fan,
Ned