<VV> CLicking noise

frank_180 at netzero.net frank_180 at netzero.net
Tue Sep 9 18:04:43 EDT 2008

I used to work at a subaru / suzuki dealer. one lady came in with a baja saying that every time she would take off there would be a thunk-thunk and the same when braking. test drove the car and it was there. so i removed the paint buckets from the bed and the noise was gone. and another time this guy came in saying the there was a tick during braking after several hours i found his kids marbal had some how gotten inside the seat mounting rail and would roll around making the noise. never could get it out so i just glued it in place. noise solved.
corvair content: my 66 convertible  is painted and home ( my S15 Jimmy broke the rear diff towing it home, oh well) but that is fixed now so work will continue on the corvair.