<VV> VV is GREAT - was congrats Mike

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 9 19:39:58 EDT 2008

Matt,

Despite the occasional squabble or negative comment,  VV has always been a
positive force within the Corvair community.  I would not expect to see that
change.

While we've not recently produced anything akin to the "Basics" manual,
consider the past efforts of many to make that happen.  And, further
consider that many still contribute on VV - even to answer questions which
are covered in that manual and other places.  Sometimes folks just need a
little extra help - to find the information, or to learn how to interpret
and use it once they find it.

Most wounds scab over and eventually go away, even though a scar or two
might be left.  Let's please not start picking at old scabs or scratching
old scars.

Thanks,

Later, JR