<VV> LM Vert top front Latches

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 19:48:00 EDT 2008

Today I found my new latches from Original Parts Group on my front porch. At
first unpacking, the part sure looked like what I wanted, so I headed to the
garage. Success! It fits as good as the old one, which wasn't very good, but
the important thing is my visor doesn't droop anymore.

Thanks for the tip, Matt, and thank Guy too.

It sure is fun bolting shiny new pieces to a 42 year old car.

Marc Sheridan
'66 Monza convertible