<VV> ZDDP & Max ...

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 11 14:52:10 EDT 2008

The Lone Haranguer wrote:

>Who cares what it does to a cataspastic converger!
>

>---- Tony I. wrote:
>

>>   http://tinyurl.com/zddp2

My!  Such language!

We care, because what it does to those things effects the availability
of the product in the marketplace, and I don't think the demise of ZDDP
would be good for the future of the Corvair or other period collectibles.

That is a very interesting article Tony references -- I'd highly
recommend it for those interested in this topic.  Thanks for the link, Tony!

As to David's original post, I would recommend being a little wary of of
the "friend's" credentials and cheaply formulated oils --

"My friend told me to stay away from diesel oils and try to locate any old SF stock, which I found at a WALMART ..."

And, on this day, 11 Sept 2008, in the words of Tiny Tim, "May God Bless us, every one."

Bill Strickland