<VV> Corsa Dash

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 12 12:23:24 EDT 2008

Dick,

There have been plenty of guys who've done that. And about as many ways of
putting the shifter "somewhere" as there have been conversions.

I've been working on a project to reproduce the Ansen automatic floor shift
kit. It was sold thru JCWhitney into the '70's and replaced the automatic
shifter on the dash with one mounted on the floor where a manual trans
shifter would be mounted. While designed only for the early models, it was
adaptable to lates. My project would modify it and make it even more usable
in a late model, however, the project is stalled at the moment. I have had
enough interest expressed in it for to make at least 10 or so kits, so I
think production could be feasable.

I am open to anyone who would be interested in actually building the parts
for the kits.

-Mark