<VV> Ignition resistor wire and Corvair Ignition Wiring Diagram - edited

Charles Lee chaz at ProperProPer.com
Fri Sep 12 19:12:57 EDT 2008

Yes, that's been fixed as well - don't know what I was thinking !

I will update it as I fix it (with all your help !)

http://www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/CorvairIgnitionWiring.jpg

-----Original Message-----
From: BobHelt at aol.com [mailto:BobHelt at aol.com]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 3:23 PM
To: chaz at ProperProPer.com; hyarnell1 at earthlink.net;
virtualvairs at skiblack.com
Subject: Re: <VV> Ignition resistor wire and Corvair Ignition Wiring
Diagram - edited

In a message dated 9/12/2008 1:06:22 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
chaz at ProperProPer.com writes:

Thanks,
Charlie
1967 Monza coupe (previously orphaned)

Well, while we're all being technical, your condenser (capacitor) is
connected wrong too. The wire lead of the capacitor should connect to
the upper portion of the points (the moveable portion).  The stationary
portion is grounded. You show the wire going to the grounded portion.
Regards,
 Bob Helt

  _____

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the
latest fall trends and hair
<http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=aolsty00050000000014> styles at
StyleList.com.