<VV> where's YOUR Fanbelt Toss this Year?

Charles Lee chaz at ProperProPer.com
Tue Sep 16 01:23:30 EDT 2008

It was kind of nice having the GWFBT "nearby" in Palm Springs.

Whose idea was it to move it ?

I thought of it as our "Inland Empire Corvair festival," but not so much
anymore ?

Will it move around now ?

Charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of PatioMatt at aol.com
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 8:56 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> where's YOUR Fanbelt Toss this Year?

In a message dated 9/15/2008 8:49:09 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
corvairs at pacifier.com writes:

After all, where's everyone else's "Palm Springs" this year?

Since I now LIVE in Coos Bay, Or. and I'll be going to SoCal in Dec-Jan

[xmas.. granddaughters, etc]

I'm headed out Sept 19-21  to BOISE , ID!

Northwest Corvair Roundup!  _boisebasincorvairclub.com/2008roundup.html

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Web Tinyurl.com/3ds7d
somewhere between Sea  Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.
_ (http://boisebasincorvairclub.com/2008roundup.html)

**************Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion
blog,