<VV> where's YOUR Fanbelt Toss this Year?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 16 10:14:18 EDT 2008

That is a good question. "Will it move around now"? Remember, it adds 2-3 hours of grueling So Cal traffic to those of us to the east. And Palm Springs itself was a "destination in itself". The same cannot be said for OC (although I know there is a lot there). And "Whose idea was it to move it"? Was there something wrong with PS?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado