<VV> AOL subscribers please read

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 12:10:08 EDT 2008

Also,  would EVERYONE  with AOL  check their SPAM  Folders?  IF you see
anything from Corvair.ORG

PLEASE Click  "THIS IS NOT SPAM"

Matt

In a message dated 9/16/2008 7:49:40 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bryan at skiblack.com writes:

If you  are using AOL and wish to be removed from the list, please
reply to  this message.  I am getting notifications from AOL of VV
messages being marked spam but I have no way of identifying who does
not want the mail.  Please don't do this, just write me back and  I
will remove  you.

--Bryan