<VV> where's YOUR Fanbelt Toss this Year EXPERIENCE

Kenneth E Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Sep 17 06:47:25 EDT 2008

The Detroit Area Corvair Club has been around since the middle
70s.  We hold monthly meetings and for the last 29 years we have
held a weekend meeting / show known as the 'Homecoming.'

Over the years we have moved our meeting location several times
and we have held the Homecoming in several locations.  Each move
of either has meant a reduction in attendance.  We also have learned
that events which start at our regular meeting place and go somewhere
will have a much lower attendance.

This is for our area ... Has anyone else had similar experiences or
does it work differently in other areas?
Ken P
DACC Editor