<VV> SL oil again

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Wed Sep 17 10:07:31 EDT 2008

Dennis,
On a recent trip to WalMart, I got some Mobil 1 synthetic oil for "High Mileage" vehicles (that's supposed to be for those with 75,000 miles or more).  When I saw the label indicated it was SL oil, I bought it.  I hope the higher levels of zinc and phosphorus don't adversely affect my 1995 TransSport's catalytic converter which has about 140,000 miles.on it.  Of course my Corvair doesn't have that concern!!!
     Frank Burkhard