<VV> My Powerglide Is Crying

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 17 17:57:08 EDT 2008

Hi Tom,
   Welcome to the madness! I don't know much about 1960 other than it was the first year for these fine Chevrolets. I believe the trans cable and pan need to be looked at carefully for leaks. The governor is the large round device held with 1 bolt (1/2 inch head) towards the top of the transaxle on the left side.Again, welcome.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado