<VV> ISO: Mel Raven M&J Vairmart

Tom Lopez twlopez at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 18:32:24 EDT 2008

Okay so after digging around and getting some help from a friendly VV member
I was able to track down some names of individuls that are close to me here
in Northern California. Mel Raven is a name that I have heard mentioned on
this list and have seen in some articles. Apparently he was a parts, sales
and service guy out of San Jose, California. Seth Emerson has mentioned his
name on here before and was hoping someone might be able to tell me if he is
still around. And in case anyone is wondering...you can see a picture of
what I am all excited about here
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b111/orbital2ca/1-1.jpg