<VV> TURBO CHARGING

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Thu Sep 18 19:10:28 EDT 2008

Using a variable vane turbo is a great idea. They are available. Discussed a
while back on fastvairs. Probably in archives somewhere. I believe the VNT
was discussed in articles on internet as well. I would think the idea of
mechanical linking the turbo to a TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) would be
feasible.

Or ......."Uh, yeah.. Don't try anything new... make sure we stay in 1955
technology... Better not try new oils..maybe we can find some straight 30
weight ..."

Chuck S
BBRT