<VV> TURBO CHARGING

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 18 19:56:07 EDT 2008

Although not very active, there IS a Corvair turbocharging email list, check
in yahoogroups.

Wasn't the VNT used on the CryMoCo 2.2Ls a vacuum controlled unit?

I wonder if someone has written an add on to Megasquirt that could control a
VNT?  Even if that's the only function you used it still might be the
cheapest way to accomplish that goal.

Personally, I want to mount my turbo down under the motor<g>  One project at
a time though.

Regards,
Joel