<VV> TURBO CHARGING

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 20:17:01 EDT 2008

If you're going to put the turbos underneath, use 2 small ones - one on each
bank, to eliminate the lag. One of my long-term goals is to MegaSquirt my
Spyder. I want to inject at the pad or the down-pipe from the turbo, either
one or two injectors per side firing batch-mode. Then I would add an
injector for water up by the turbo so I can crank the boost a little. I'm
hoping that I can hide the injection to some degree, so a non-expert might
think that it's stock.

If I get that done, I want to do a MegaSquirt tri-power for my GTO. :)  If I
had a beat-up non-original GTO I'd probably do a twin-turbo, MegaSquirted
400 or 455 engine. I just don't want to modify my low-mileage original
survivor.

Lonny