<VV> The corvair was stupid !

Charles Lee chaz at ProperProPer.com
Fri Sep 19 12:27:30 EDT 2008

The more you know, the more you know that you don't know...
The less you know, the less you know that you don't know ...

So, ignorance truly IS bliss !

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Secular
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 2:08 AM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> The corvair was stupid !

  The corvair was stupid. It had the distributer cap, radiator, and
  intake (carburator) in the TRUNK and we didn't see any
  engine block... wierd. I think it was a 65. and I'm pretty
  friggen sure it was a convertible... actually. i KNOW it
  was a convertible. Tell me what you know about this car.
  is the engine itself in the front? and they put components
  in the back for better balancing?

    Source:

    http://tinyurl.com/stewpeed

  In the words of Amos Alcott:
  To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant :)

  Regards,

  Tony Irani