<VV> Add on gage wireing

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Sep 21 19:03:03 EDT 2008

The red light will get your attention faster than the gage when the belt
pops off! Unless your generator motors, but you have an alternator...

Fuse block is the place for power. Look at the block and use a voltmeter
or test light to find the best terminal for switched 12 volts. The same
terminal will feed the voltmeter and your other gages.

Frank DuVal