<VV> Languages - No Vair

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Sep 21 20:17:40 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/21/2008 1:11:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ScottyGrover at aol.com writes:

Those  living in the Southwest may speak Espanol (it's required  in high
schools in California) or those living near the Canadian border  (mostly  in
New
England) may be familiar with Francaise..

Spanish is encouraged, but not required, last I checked, here in  California.
Also - New Orleans (Norlins) and much of Louisiana, with the Cajun
background, has French language "influence". I need a translator to understand  some of
them. Love the Music! - Seth