<VV> seat springs???

Ron ronh at owt.com
Mon Sep 22 01:13:24 EDT 2008

One of the front seats in my '62 wagon had a number of broken springs and on
inquiry, a local upholstery shop said that they had a stock of replacement
GM seat springs and could probably repair the seat OK.  I didn't get a
chance to check it out, however, as I then had a nice set of '64 seats given
to me and used them as they were relatively rust free.
RonH