<VV> 1965 GM manual (page 6Y-19, Fig 8i) Spark Plug Wire Placement question

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 22 02:01:10 EDT 2008

And the answer is....   TADA, light bulb goes on!

Stand behind the car and #1 is around the 5 O'clock position.  BUT stand on
the right side of the car - as the arrow (on 6Y-19) indicates that the front
of the car is to your right - and now #1 is at about the 9 O'clock position.

Oh, my brain hurts.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110