<VV> Basic Engine Rebuilding Guidelines

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 10:48:32 EDT 2008

                                                      B"H

Mark:  Your econo build sound like a great idea, especially for a car that has a basically sound engine in good shape with some oil leaks and maybe some wear.

Heck, most of us spend that much for some routine and basic stuff  at the dealer's for a modern car, for the "xx thousand mile checkup."

Unfortunately I don't know anyone conveniently in the metro New York City area any more who fixes Corvairs, a big problem for us here in the Central Atlantic States.  The one place that I was aware of on Long Island is apparently out of business...Bill Hershkowitz 69 Monza 110 PG