<VV> Ignition Firing Order Comparison

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 22 11:18:16 EDT 2008

Looks like 1-4-5-2-3-6 to me.  Why are you saying other?

The "picture" of the engine and wiring is "taken" (really drawn) while
standing at the RR corner of the car.  The diagram within the "picture" is
drawn from the perspective of standing on the right side of the car - in
line with the distributor.  That diagram has a little arrow to tell you
where the front of the car is in relation to your position.

Go stand in those two positions next to yours and you will then see that the
diagrams AND firing order are correct in the manual.  It is simply a matter
of perspective and dealing with three dimensional objects on a two
dimensional plain which has you confused.

Later, JR