<VV> US Politics (NO CORVAIR AT ALL - NOT POLITICAL BUT HUMOROUS!!)

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 15:01:30 EDT 2008

Well, there are other offensive on topic subjects...

For instance, as seen on Ebay:

4 cylinder Corvairs
Front engine front wheel drive Corvairs
1970 Corvairs
Water cooled Corvairs

Others:

Corvairs were designed by Porsche (Briggs and Stratton participated in
the engine design)
Corvairs were killed by Nader (it was GM and the Mustnag)
Corvairs are the most deadly car on the road
Corvairs will make you impotent

And this is a VERY short list! So, plenty of fodder here to heat one's
cockles. Whatever the hell they are. I am SURE TLH will add to this!!