<VV> US Politics (NO CORVAIR AT ALL - NOT POLITICAL BUT HUMOROUS!!)

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Mon Sep 22 11:06:17 EDT 2008

Hi Mike (and the others who have emailed me offlist!)

Just a brief note to say that I had forgotten about VV-Talk, because it is
so long since I have been doing VV.

I have now been duly reminded, and will post future drolleries there!

Thanks to all those who emailed me - and, most amazingly of all, thanks to
EVERYONE for not flaming me! I didn't get one rude or obnoxious post, so VV
must have changed since I last did it (;-))).

Cheers

Alan