<VV> Wire locations

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 16:59:33 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/22/2008 1:54:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
vairologist at verizon.net writes:

Smitty  Says:  Every time this subject comes up I get a chuckle out of it.
I used to find where I had spark for # 1 and then put the wires in the
distributor accordingly.  Got so much flack about it and almost burned  out a
bearing trying to explain why it didn't matter where # 1 was plugged  into the
distributor that I quit doing it.

Well, Smitty - You almost quit!

-Seth (who agrees that it only matters where the wires are located if you
have a set of wires that has some of the lengths cut too short to reach the
place you need them. I remember seeing sets like that. A long time  ago.)