<VV> Wire locations

Charles Lee chaz at ProperProPer.com
Mon Sep 22 17:22:05 EDT 2008

I bought one of those sets from NAPA, with one wire too short to reach
ANY PLUG at all !

So, I bought Silicon Wires (which fit fine), and forgot to mark where
they were !

The rest is (recent) history !

Charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Sethracer at aol.com
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 2:00 PM
To: vairologist at verizon.net; virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Wire locations

In a message dated 9/22/2008 1:54:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
vairologist at verizon.net writes:

Smitty  Says:  Every time this subject comes up I get a chuckle out of
it.
I used to find where I had spark for # 1 and then put the wires in the
distributor accordingly.  Got so much flack about it and almost burned
out a
bearing trying to explain why it didn't matter where # 1 was plugged
into the
distributor that I quit doing it.

Well, Smitty - You almost quit!

-Seth (who agrees that it only matters where the wires are located if
you
have a set of wires that has some of the lengths cut too short to reach
the
place you need them. I remember seeing sets like that. A long time
ago.)

challenges?  Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information,
tips and