<VV> seat springs???

Cliff tibbitts at qx.net
Mon Sep 22 17:44:49 EDT 2008

I was once told by a long-time vair guy that up until 1966, I think, the
seats were in fact similar to the 64 GTO.  I cannot prove that one way or
the other, but I did a search a while back and did find a spring set for the
64 GTO buckets.

Disclaimer: if proven incorrect I will reveal my source then deny it on a
stack of bibles.  ;-)

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY