<VV> seat springs???

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 19:40:54 EDT 2008

My dad has owned a couple of '64 GTO's, and owned the '63 Corvair that I
have now from '64 up to '79. According to him, the seats are the same in the
'64 GTO and the '63 Spyder. I don't have a '65 GTO laying around to look at,
but the seats in my '66 GTO - while similar to the '63 Corvair seats in some
respects, are at least 2 inches narrower and the back is not as square or as
thick.

It may be that a newer Corvair seat looks like the '66 GTO seat - I haven't
got a late Corvair to look at either.

Lonny