<VV> Quickie questions.

John Oshea jco99 at cox.net
Mon Sep 22 18:39:53 EDT 2008

It's starting to cool off at night in Maryland. Before it gets too cool try
putting up that top while there's still warm sun to help stretch it back to
the "Winter" position.
I have a '65 vert also. Used to live in Silver Spring, MD just across the
D.C. line.
In Las Vegas where I live now you get arrested, even in January,  if you're
caught in a convertible with the top up. :)