<VV> OOPS! Too much oil

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Wed Sep 24 22:17:42 EDT 2008

I can see how much oil is in there on the dipstick. My son just didn't look
hard enough. I was hoping to be able to remove the extra oil without
draining the whole thing. The pan that I have just isn't clean enough to put
the oil back in. (I know, just go down and purchase a new pan)

The oil filler cap doesn't stay on. You can twist it all the way around. I
have bent the tabs several times to fix it but it doesn't last more than a
few hundred miles. I am guessing that with the extra oil, the pressure
pushed the cap off. I will purchase a new cap this week.

Dave

[SNIP]