<VV> OOPS! Too much oil

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 24 21:45:03 EDT 2008

You are probably OK, but now you don't know how much oil is in it or even if
he had put the cap back on.  I doubt that it unscrewed itself.  You can
guesstimate by how far above the full mark it is showing at this time.  The
space on the dipstick between "add" and "full" is one quart - so use that as
a reference.

I think I'd drain it all into a nice clean pan and then add back until the
full mark is reached - which should be roughly 4 quarts.  I don't see  a
need to remove or drain the filter unless you see that it has developed a
problem.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110