<VV> Thank You!

Mark Aksamit mark at asktheagent.info
Thu Sep 25 14:05:38 EDT 2008

A word of thanks to all of you who have supported the Corvair Marketing
Films DVD project! The first series will be going out on Friday! Thank You!
For those who have not yet sent payment or still thinking about it let me
repost the original message. As always I offer a 100% money back guarantee
if you are not satisfied! I love and enjoy Corvairs! If you share my passion
you may want to acquire the DVD as well!

I recommend Paypal, mark at myverdrealtor.com or by mail to Mark Aksamit @ PO
Box 361 Cottonwood, AZ 86326

During the time I owned and operated Southwest Corvair I had opportunity to
obtain promo related items. I have had these films converted to DVD and have
finally produced a Video featuring over and hour of GM promo film clips. The
quality is fair to good due to the age of the films. These are ready to pop
in your DVD player and enjoy!

Cost is $19.95 postpaid anywhere in the lower 48!

I will run these 10 at a time for time and cost reduction.

If I cannot get 10 orders I will gladly refund your money!

Order one today!!

Thank You! Mark Aksamit

Here is what is on this DVD!

1. Friend of the family. 1960

2. Early Holden body footage. 1960

3. Corvair Poem 1960

4. Part of the ranch 1960

5. Stein Erickson 1960 winter Olympics

6. Jimmy Dean serenade 1960

7. 1963 road test.

8. 1963 Corvan.

9. 1961 Impala Magic Ride!

10. WOW Corvan DROP!!

11. 1969 Chevelle SS396 road test

12. 66 Chevy two!

13. 65. Corvair introduction!

14. 63. Corvette development (long)

15. 64 Impala

16. 61 Parts infomercial

17. 71 Vega Introduction

18. 64 Corvair

19. 65 Impala

20. 66 Impala

21. 67 Camaro Introduction (Long!)

22. 68 Corvette

23. 66 Challenge Ford, Chevy, Mopar (head to head!)

24. 1956 Joie Chitwood Special! car stunts

25. 1960 Corvair features, filmstrip conversion!