<VV> Early Rear Generator Bracket Question

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Fri Sep 26 01:19:32 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/25/2008 9:29:12 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
kent_duncan at yahoo.com writes:

We  discovered today that the same bracket on a friend's '63 Corvan has only
one  mounting point on the engine--that the bracket is shorter, and the
"slotted"  bolt hole doesn't exist.  We sure (previously) thought the Corvan was
completely unmolested.

Is this a factory change, or did someone modify  (cut off) the end of the
bracket on the Corvan?

Kent  Duncan

Kent,
I don't know the years, but there definitely were different end brackets  for
the generators.
Regards,
Bob Helt