<VV> Oil Pressure

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Sat Sep 27 07:42:39 EDT 2008

Pete:  This will probably start a string of discussion.

Don't confuses oil pressure with oil flow.  They are related, but not the
same, and can be independent of each other.

That's about all I remember from a hydraulics class I took many years ago at
Caterpillar.

Historically Yours,
                   James Rice

Message: 1