<VV> Oil cooler shrouding

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 27 17:28:02 EDT 2008

Dave,
   I believe the 2 covers on each side of the oil cooler were only standard equipment on late model A/C cars and on 180 Turbo cars. That tells me they are beneficial on any Corvair with a 12 plate cooler. I am running both of these shrouds with my 12 plate cooler on my Rampside along with the OTTO parts pan and valve covers. I do not believe this will lower your head temp though but I believe every little bit helps. Will this car of yours I keep hearing (reading) about be at the toss next month? I would love to see it.
   I am hoping someone with powerglide experience will chime in on my post I put out last night.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado