<VV> Oil cooler shrouding

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Sep 28 15:04:02 EDT 2008

I believe they do - as I recall Chevy did testing that showed an
improvement in oil temp.  They weren't on all the coolers, tho.  I
made a set for an 8 plate, the 12 will just be longer:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/oil-cooler.html

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa