<VV> thermistor

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Mon Sep 29 00:23:49 EDT 2008

I must have not made myself clear earlier. The buzzer only is about $60.00.
I have a thermister on the left side that I had to replace when I got the
car to get the temp gauge working. The over-temp "switch" sender is on the
right side. I tested the wires to the dash and they work correctly, just no
buzzer plugged in. The sender looks new but I guess that I'll have to pull
it out and test it in boiling water to be sure. Several people wrote me and
said that the buzzer is a standard GM seatbelt buzzer. I'll check it out at
the local FLAPS next week.

Dave Thompson

Westminster, CA

  _____