<VV> Exercise those secondaries...

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Mon Sep 29 01:34:22 EDT 2008

It's very possible you will take me. I'm no street racer now. I did that in
high school in my 70 Mustang. I built it in High School auto shop and at
home. I won my share of races off the line (AND got my share of tickets
too.)
Today, I just like to cruise the old girl. We do like to stretch our legs on
a good sprint now and then.

I tell guys that ask how fast she is that "Almost any car here can take me
off the line, now give us some turns, that's another story all together."

Dave Thompson
63 Spyder vert
Westminster, CA