<VV> Exercise those secondaries...

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 29 01:10:12 EDT 2008

Dave,

OK, this might create a tad of controversy...

A 140 will "walk" your turbo - up to about 60 mph.

So, if you want to be quick away from the light - get a 140.

I've NEVER had the problem Mr. Young mentioned to start this thread.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140