<VV> Reasons for a buzzer.

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Mon Sep 29 16:45:21 EDT 2008

Seth,
     That's why they call them "idiot lights".  They're for the idiots that drive cars without looking at the gauges, or without understanding what the gauge readings mean.  Obviously for a racer it's a different matter since his attention is completely absorbed by trying to "drive on the edge".
     Frank "likes gauges" Burkhard