<VV> Seats - Autocross Classification

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Aug 5 10:45:07 EDT 2009

Bruce makes a good point - Smitty already wrote me a note about this
as well.  I would contend, however, that a fully bolstered seat, even
if not an lighter than stock, is a performance improvement.

In the case of Phil's seats, if they are some flavor of fairly flat
OEM style seat, I'd agree that they fit in the spirit of the rule.  If
he's installed seats out of a special edition something that fit like
a glove, it's a performance improvement.

--Bryan